Originally Posted by ChrisOFNA
How do you make it where each desktop has a different wallpaper on each screen? I was going to put a new-school VW on one side and an old-school VW on the other screen, but don't know how to make it work. I have the Nvidia Control panel, if that info is needed.
1. Left click "Nvidia Settings" in the tray icons.
2. Go to "Nview Desktop Manager, arrow over to "Nview Properties"
3. Under "nView Desktop Manager, Click on the "Enable" button.
4. Now click on the "desktops" tab
5. Click on the "Properties" tab
6. Check the "Allow different backgrounds per display" box.
7. Click on one of the two black boxes, they correspond to either of your monitors. Click on one of them, and click on "CHange Background" - and browse for your desktop file picture thing that you want. Do this for the other one as well. You should have both of the (different or same) pictures next to eachother near the top of the window as a preview, showing what it should look like. If you like what you see, click "Apply" - and you're done.
That should've been everything, if you have any other questions, let me know, good luck.